Quickly and easily print
Normally, you’d machine tools, jigs or fixtures in metal and live with the associated costs, weight and storage. Or just do without. Now 3D printing gives you total freedom to print custom-made, just-in-time parts with ease.
- R&D testing
- Quality assurance
- Assembly and transportation
Why choose an Ultimaker
for tools, jigs and fixtures?
- 3D printed manufacturing aids help to elevate shop-floor quality and effectiveness
- You can shrink tool development from months to a matter of days and reduce costs
- It’s easy to precisely customize and tweak every part at no extra cost
- You’re able to create end-use parts of all shapes and sizes, whatever their complexity
- It’s environmentally friendly using 90% of the raw material, creating next to no waste at all
Better quality and processes
with Ultimaker 3D printing
3D printed jigs, fixtures and other tools will give you quicker machine set-ups, less deviations during assembly and fitting, secure part holding and a smoother production line routine.More about manufacturing